- Unique and refreshing dog treat packed with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
- Also the perfect dog gift for birthdays, Christmas, and other special occasions.
- Healthy, Alcohol-Free and Non-Carbonated.
- Brewed in Britain, developed with experts and veterinary approved as safe
- Pour over food or serve as a drink if your pet prefers.
- 1 x 330ml bottle
Why our brew has the healthy sniff of approval...
It’s no coincidence that this brew contains Dandelion & Burdock. Not only are these herbs full of nostalgia in ‘beer type’ drinks, they, along with all the other herbs included, help towards aiding general well being for dogs. Not forgetting they add to the unique taste of ‘Bottom Sniffer’. The brew contains herbs such as Bladderwrack and Nettle which are rich in iron and iodine and known to be great for skin pigmentation and coats. It also uses Rooibos and Dandelion, which are known to be rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
The 'Bottom Sniffer' brew is also designed to produce an ‘odour’ helping create envy amongst their doggy peers when being bottom sniffed!
Non fermented beer wort from concentrate (Barley Malt, Water, Acidifier Citric Acid),
Bladderwrack (Seaweed) Extract. Natural Chicken Flavouring, Burdock, Dandelion, Flax,
Nettle, Rooibos. Preservative Potassium Sorbate. Analytical constituants: Protein 0.5%, Crude Fibres <0.1%, Crude Oils and Fats 0.1%, Crude Ash <0.1%, Moisture 93.6%